Table of Contents
Cyber Monday is here. And if you’re planning to upgrade your skincare routine or change your sleep setup, retailers like Amazon, Target, Best Buy, Walmart and more are offering notable discounts on beauty and wellness products during the event. Some of these sales run through the end of the week (some experts call the timeframe between Cyber Monday and the following Friday Cyber Week).
SKIP AHEAD Cyber Monday beauty and wellness deals | Cyber Monday beauty and wellness sales
To help you make the most of the shopping holiday, we compiled some of the best Cyber Monday deals and sales on beauty and wellness products that we think you’ll want to know about. We’ll continue updating you about new savings opportunities throughout the next few days.
Best early Cyber Monday 2022 beauty and wellness deals
Below, we’re sharing the best Cyber Monday beauty and wellness deals based on our previous coverage and reporting. To ensure the quality of each deal, we’re running deals through price trackers like CamelCamelCamel and Honey — each product is at its lowest price in at least three months.
23andMe Health + Ancestry Service
- 4.7-star average rating from 32,591 reviews on Amazon
This at-home DNA test kit from 23andMe reviews your genetic data to provide more than 150 personalized health reports, including your personal ancestry, inherited health conditions and more. The test requires you to send a saliva sample to the 23andMe lab using a prepaid package and the company says you’ll get results back in five to six weeks.
- 4.4-star average rating from 6,265 reviews on Amazon
FitBit’s smart scale can connect to a companion app via Bluetooth, allowing you to track your weight and BMI over time. The scale’s screen displays your weight when you step on it. Multiple people can use the scale so long as they connect it to their personal devices.
- 4.9-star average rating from 16 reviews at Best Buy.
This cooling fan from Dyson doubles as an air purifier and comes with a 360-degree HEPA filtration system that is meant to capture 99.7% of pollutants, including formaldehyde released from household items, according to Dyson. The Night Mode setting runs the device at a low volume, 20% quieter then the previous model, Dyson says.
- 4.2-star average rating from 7,974 reviews on Amazon
Our experts recommended the FlexSeries Electric head shaver due to its five flexible blades, which the brand says easily glide on the skin. It comes with five attachments, including a precision clipper and trimmer with three safety guards, a nose and ear hair trimmer, and a skin exfoliation brush. It comes with a rapid USB charging cable, a micro cleaning brush to dust off the blades and has a runtime of 90 minutes, according to the brand.
- 4.8-star average rating from 7,323 reviews at Walmart
Experts recommended this head shaver for its durability, and the brand says it also offers an ergonomic handle to hold in between your fingers. Its blades are designed to catch hair clippings in a chamber to help prevent them from making a mess, Skull Shaver said. The shaver has a runtime of up to 90 minutes, and the LED display screen shows you how much battery you have left.
- Lowest price ever
- 4.4-star average rating from 2,320 reviews on Amazon
This pillow from Select-favorite brand Casper has a plush feel, according to the brand, and is designed with a cotton outer shell. The pillow is available in both standard and king sizes.
- 4.8-star average rating from 223 reviews at Target
The Oral-B iO Series 4 rechargeable electric toothbrush includes a pressure sensor to warn you if you’re applying too much pressure while brushing, as well as a two-minute timer to ensure complete brushing. The brush also offers four cleaning modes if you want to target whitening or have sensitivity, for example. You can also pair with the Oral-B app to show your daily brushing report. It comes with a travel case and a replacement brush head.
- 4.6-star average rating from 330,849 reviews on Amazon
A slimmer version of the Revlon One-Step hair dryer, this hot tool comes with a detachable head to make it travel- and storage-friendly, according to the brand. It also has four heat settings and a ceramic titanium barrel that the brand says can provide a smoother glide when styling your hair.
- 4.6-star average rating from 71,836 reviews on Amazon
These whitestrips from Crest are one of the best teeth whitening products you can buy. This set comes with 44 strips for 22 treatments and is designed with a hydrogen peroxide gel that the brand says helps remove stains from teeth.
- 4.7-star average rating from 601 reviews at Parachute
This down duvet insert from Parachute is filled with 85% down and 15% down and feather fiber blend. It has a 750 fill power (we learned that the higher the fill power number, the fluffier and more insulating the duvet is). The insert is covered with a sateen cotton shell that the brand says is reinforced with a double-stitched piping seam.
- 4.3-star average rating from 2,137 reviews on Amazon
This sunrise alarm clock from Philips has 315-lux brightness and an auto-dimming display, as well as five adjustable sunrise colors, according to the brand. SleepMapper, Philips’ connected app, allows you to customize your chosen sunset and sunrise times, track your sleep over time and sync your sleep data with Apple and Google Health.
TYMO Steam Curling Iron Wand
- Expert-recommended & 3.8-star average rating from 103 reviews on Amazon
Expert hair stylists recommended this curling iron to us because the titanium barrel has 128 tiny holes in it which helps limit heat damage, leaving your hair smooth and shiny. The curling iron has five temperature settings and an auto-shutoff feature that activates after 60 minutes.
Best early Cyber Monday 2022 beauty and wellness sales
Here are the best Cyber Monday beauty and wellness sales that we think you’ll want to know about. Remember that sales include multiple deals, and not every product listed in a sale is going to be the best deal around.
GlassesUSA: 65% off glasses, lenses and more and free shipping
Olay: Up to 60% off select collections
Kitsch: Up to 60% off hair care, hair accessories and more
Headspace: 50% off a monthly or annual membership to the Headspace app
SkinStore: Up to 30% off select beauty brands with code JOY.
Thinx: Up to 50% off period underwear and more
Sephora: Up to 50% off top brands including Fenty, Rare Beauty and more.
Ulta: Up to 50% off select brands
The Period Company: Up to 50% off all period underwear styles
Rael: Up to 50% off sitewide on products like skin care, period care, toothpaste and more
Korres: Up to 40% off sitewide on fragrances, skin care and more
Carol’s Daughter: Up to 40% off select hair care products and more
Philips: Up to 40% off wellness products like electric toothbrushes and men’s grooming
Bear Mattress: Up to 35% off sitewide with free accessories
Nectar Sleep: Up to 33% off storewide
Tarte: Up to 40% off sitewide with code CYBERSZN and free shipping
Kiehl’s: Up to 50% off sitewide on skincare products
Drybar: Up to 30% off sitewide on hair care products and tools
- Dermstore: Up to 30% off select items with code JOY
- Good Hair Day: Up to 30% on select products
- Dr. Jart+: 30% off sitewide on skin care products and free shipping
- Gravity Blankets: 30% off sitewide on weighted blankets, bedding and more
- Ostrich Pillow: Up to 30% off sitewide
Tarte: 30% off sitewide with code CYBERSZN and free shipping
Kiehl’s: 30% off sitewide on skincare products
Drybar: 30% off sitewide on hair care products and tools
- Innisfree: 30% off almost everything, with free gifts depending on how much you spend
- Vegamour: 30% off sitewide with code CYBER2022
- Peace Out Skincare: 30% off sitewide
- Briogeo Hair Care: 30% off sitewide on clean hair essentials
- Meridian Grooming: 30% off trimmers, bundles and accessories with code HOLIDAY30
- Brooklyn Bedding: 30% off sitewide on mattresses
- First Aid Beauty: 30% off sitewide with code CYBERSKIN
- Bobbi Brown Cosmetics: Up to 40% off Cyber Monday beauty deals
- Everyday Humans: 30% off sitewide with the discount applied at checkout
- R+Co.: 30% off sitewide with code CYBER30
- Fenty Skin: 25% off sitewide
- Paul’a Choice: 25% off holiday kits
- Blissy: Up to 25% off storewide
- JVN: 25% off sitewide on hair care and gift sets
- LANEIGE Korean Skincare: 25% off sitewide
- Tatcha: 25% off sitewide with code CYBER22
- Violet Grey: Up to 25% off on brands like Augustinus Bader and Dr. Barbara Sturm
- Supergoop!: 20% off all SPF products with code CYBER22
- Living Proof: 20% off select items with code SAVE20
- Billie: 20% off women’s shaving products and other self care products with code SHOP20
- Tuft & Needle: Up to $800 off mattresses and up to 25% off sleep accessories
- Birch Natural Mattresses: $400 off mattresses with code BLACKFRIDAY400
- Hyperice: Up to $200 off massage guns and other recovery technology
- Therabody: Up to $150 off massage guns and more
- Hatch: Up to $30 off select sleep devices
When is Cyber Monday 2022?
Cyber Monday takes place every year the Monday after Thanksgiving. Cyber Monday 2022 falls on Nov. 28. But experts told us Black Friday and Cyber Monday are no longer just 24-hour events. They’re morphed into weeks of doorbuster deals, and some early sales start in October or November. Throughout the next few days, we’ll continue updating you about new savings opportunities, as well as tips about what to buy during the event and what you may want to wait on purchasing