Shocking! Toxic metal in beauty cream causes partial blindness in woman

Despite it being a toxic metal, mercury is commonly found in skin-whitening cosmetics and soaps worldwide.

iStock (Representative Image)

By:
Kimberly Rodrigues

A mom from Minnesota has gone partially blind after being exposed to mercury, a toxic metal found in the skin-lightening creams which she had been using, The Daily

 

Shocking discovery leds woman to cancel ‘dream wedding’

A bride-to-be canceled her ”dream” wedding after finding a shocking discovery on her partner’s computer.

The unfortunate discovery happened just months before her “dream” wedding with the love of her life, Daily Star reported.

In a clip posted to TikTok, one user shared how her world came crashing